Youlumi Red Light Therapy Bulb , the best Infrared LED Light Therapy Bulb on the market right now.
||5.51 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches
|Country of Origin
|Maximum Compatible Wattage
|Type of Bulb
Why choose our Youlumi Light Therapy blub?
- ⏩ Easy to use: The red light therapy lamp comes which Works with any type of E26 bulb perfectly. Easy to use and can be used where have E26 light base.
- ⏩ High brightness red LEDs: The lamp has 18pcs high power LEDs, including 9 with 660nm wavelength and 9 with 850nm wavelength near infrared which is not visible. Deep red can be absorbed more effectively by the skin, repair skin problems, increasing energy. increasing energy. increase light penetration through the skin to pain points, more effectively relieving pain.
- ⏩ Scope of application: Suitable for all people, even your pets. Red light bulbs can be used for the whole body, muscle soreness, joint inflammation pain relief, and long-term work leads to fatigue, LED Red Light therapy has become increasingly popular for the purpose of skin rejuvenation. Whether it be wrinkles, anti-aging facial care, small blemishes, sunburn, cuts or bruises is applicable.
- ⏩ Red light How Often Can It be Used: Red light therapy Irradiance> 1 inch 160mW/cm²,3 inches 120mW/cm²,6 inches 85mW/cm². Aiming at regional targets, Target on the back, near to face, abdomen, leg, etc. Keep at a distance of 3"-24".10-25 minutes every time and do 2-14 times every week according to your body's requirements & severity.
- ⏩ Excellent products and gifts: This is the most practical and caring gift for family and friends. Reminders: 1. If you feel uncomfortable during use, stop using it immediately, 2. Do not apply lotion and gel cream when irradiating the red light, So as not to burn the skin.
YouLumi devices emit red and near-infrared light designed to reduce pain, relax muscles/joints, and increase blood circulation.
1,Stimulates Cellular Energy
2, Reduces Joint Pain and Inflammation
3, Relax Sore Muscles/Joints
4, Increase Blood Flow
Standard treatment: 10-minute treatments at 16-24 inches from your device is optimal. 15-20 minutes for symptomatic areas may be beneficial, but beyond that, the evidence points to diminishing returns (your cells can only absorb so much light at once).
How often: To get the most out of your YouLumi treatments, consistency is key. YouLumi recommends once daily use, although 2-3 times per day may be beneficial for symptomatic areas.