No Products in the Cart
Red light therapy is to filter out most of the red light, mainly in the red light band, and its biological effects are mainly photochemical effects. rather than heat. Red light therapy can promote the healing of wounds and ulcers, promote hair growth, promote fracture healing, accelerate the regeneration of damaged nerves, and also increase the phagocytosis of white blood cells, so it can be used clinically to treat many diseases.
The maximum absorption in the red light region is the mitochondria, and after red light irradiation, the catalase activity of the mitochondria can be increased. This can increase the metabolism of cells, increase the content of glycogen, increase protein synthesis and increase the decomposition of adenosine triphosphate, so it can promote cell synthesis, promote wound and ulcer healing, promote hair growth, promote fracture healing, and accelerate the healing of damaged nerves. Regeneration, but also increase the phagocytosis of white blood cells, so it can be used clinically to treat a variety of diseases.
(1) Promote wound repair and healing
(2) Eliminate free radicals in the body
(3) Decrease blood viscosity
(4) Cell energy supply increases
(5) Significantly increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood
(6) Delay skin aging and have beauty effect
(7) Regulate immune function
1. Increased cell energy supply: The basic unit of organisms is the cell, and the mitochondria are the energy supply stations of the cells; the largest absorber of the red light emitted by the red light medical instrument is the mitochondria, so that the catalase activity of the mitochondria increases, thereby Causes an increase in ATP production; experiments have shown that red electromagnetic waves can increase ATP in Hela cells by 190%.
2. Scavenging free radicals: Modern medical research has confirmed that the aging of the human body and the decline of functions are closely related to the increase of free radicals in the body. Quite a few diseases, such as cerebrovascular accidents, coronary heart diseases and other diseases, will produce a large number of free radicals. The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can significantly enhance the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD), which helps to eliminate free radicals in the patient's body, avoid lipid peroxidation and other damage, and is beneficial to disease treatment.
3. Promote wound healing: The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument promotes the proliferation of fibroblasts and endothelial cells, increases cell metabolism, promotes cell synthesis, and thus accelerates wound healing.
4. Increased oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood: The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can increase the binding capacity of Hb and O 2 in the blood, and significantly increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood (increased by 7.6%).
5. Improve human microcirculation disorders: The occurrence and development of most cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases are related to blood rheology disorders. The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can improve the aggregation of platelets by increasing the deformability and fluidity of red blood cells It can regulate lipoprotein profile, reduce blood fat, reduce blood viscosity, improve blood rheological disorders, thereby improving human microcirculation system.
It is effective for some acute, subacute and chronic inflammations. Because it can increase the phagocytosis of white blood cells, and at the same time improve the immune function of the body, so that the defense function of the body can be increased. In addition, in the early and middle stages of inflammation, the content of serotonin in local tissues increases. This serotonin can cause pain in the body. After being irradiated with red light, the content of serotonin can be reduced, thus playing an analgesic effect.
Indications: furuncle, carbuncle, erysipelas, eczema, cervical erosion, genital itching, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, postpartum infection, dysmenorrhea, phlebitis, frostbite, cholecystitis, prostatitis, periarthritis of shoulder, paronychia, brachial plexus and other Peripheral nerve injury, anal itching, chronic cryptitis, anal fissure, breast cystic hyperplasia, acute mastitis; costochondritis, cervical spondylosis; infantile pneumonia, infantile diarrhea, rheumatoid arthritis, costal rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis Arthritis, ulcerative structural inflammation, bronchial asthma, jaw arthritis, laryngitis, nasal vestibulitis and other diseases.
Since the stimulation of red light can increase the number of fibroblasts and increase the formation of collagen, it can strengthen the regeneration of cells and promote the growth of granulation tissue. For example, it has a good curative effect on refractory ulcers caused by X-ray treatment, malnutrition ulcers caused by phlebitis, decubitus ulcers caused by long-term bed rest, and poor healing of surgical wounds.
Red light stimulation can accelerate hair growth, so it can be used to treat alopecia areata, seborrheic alopecia and other diseases. Red light irradiation can promote bone callus growth and fracture healing. Because red light can stimulate the growth of damaged peripheral nerve axons, accelerate the formation of nerve myelin, and accelerate the reinnervation of skeletal muscles, it can treat peripheral nerve injuries.