200watt LED Corn Bulb YL-C200G3
200watt LED Corn Bulb YL-C200G3
- 2 Year Warranty
- 50,000+ hr lifespan
- 3-7 days for delivery
Youlumi LED corn Bulb are an energy-rated replacement for any high-lumen lights, whether inside or out. If you are looking for a more efficient.
What are LED corn lights?
Corn lights are designed as an energy efficient replacement to high intensity discharge (HID) lamps and SON lamps. They use a large arrangement of LEDs on their metal structure to provide a large amount of light. This arrangement of LEDs closely resembles a corn cob, hence the name “corn lights”.
They are used in places like car parks, football stadiums, street lights—anywhere that requires a lot of light.
Unlike halogen HID lamps and SON lamps, LED corner lights can provide a large amount of light efficiently, while still retaining a wide colour spectrum.
If you are looking for a more efficient, cheaper replacement for a HID/SON lamp,LED corner lights could be the right product for you.
This LED Corn Bulb is the one we're most proud of.
Where are corn lights used?
They are used to light:
- car parks
- football stadiums
- Interior high bay lamps
Voltage AC100-277V ac -not compatible with ballasts
- Warranted 70% light output for 50,000 hours
- Power (W)±5%: 200W
- Size in Inches: E39 ø85*218mm / ø3.35"x8.58"
- SMD Chips: 176pcs 2835
- Color Temperature(CCT): 2700-6500K
- Up to 155lm/W
- CRI: >80Ra
- Brand Name: YOULUMI
- Power Factor ≥ 0.9
- Flame retardant material
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Base Types: E39 Base
- Type: Bulb Lights
- Beam angle: 360 degrees
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- 5 year limited warranty
Things to Consider When Buying LED Lighting
- Equivalent Wattage - While lumens are the new standard, it helps to have an easily recognizable guide. Comparing an LED bulb to an incandescent will give you a rough estimate of just how well it will light a room. As a very ballpark figure for LED wattages, 1/4 or 1/5 the incandescent wattage value is usually close to what you need.
- Lumens - Lumens directly measure just how much light the bulb gives out in total. On average, a 60-watt incandescent shines at 800 lumens, with roughly 50-100 lumens of difference above or below. The variance depends on manufacturer and age of the lamp. LEDs are directly rated for their max lumen rating and last much longer without dimming of the bulb.
- Color Temperature - Your guide to how the light itself will look. Lower values are warmer, with 2700-3000K being a more incandescent "warm white" while higher temperatures like 5000K will deliver a very harsh "stark white" light. Our Lighting Guide lets you select a color temperature and see how it transforms a kitchen.
- Driver Content - Because of their design, LEDs do not typically run on AC voltage. Many LEDs require some form of driver to convert the voltage from AC to DC for proper operation. The majority of socket-based LED lamps are self-driven, but you should always check before buying to make sure that you buy both an LED and a driver at the same time if it isn't self-driven.
Want to become YouLumi Dealers/Wholesale to get big discouts?Click here to see our business website youlumi.com.Having trouble finding what you need?You can contact us by email@example.com for 24 hours.
The application of red light therapy
Red light therapy used to be limited to expensive salons and clinics but now thanks to high powered, energy efficient and affordable LEDs, all the benefits of red light therapy can now be achieved at home in just minutes a day. Much like we need nutrients from food and water, our bodies need light to function optimally as well.
You can use it even when you are at work, without interrupting your work, just place it on the desktop and plug it in.
When you have a free moment, the red light therapy is more suitable for you, it can make you feel relaxed.
Red light therapy products can also be used on your pet
660nm red light: absorbed at a higher proportionby the skin tissue, making itexpecially effective for boostingskin health andincreasing collagen production.
850nm near-infrared light:(Invisible light)has a particularly strongability to penetratedeeper intothe tissue,organs and joints, todecrease inflammation and repair.
Before exercise, the red light bath can provide enough heat for the body, so that it is less prone to exercise soreness and other conditions; After exercise, a red light bath can reduce the fatigue of knee muscles. The effect of exercise + red light bath is more effective than exercise alone.
With a movable bracket, the device can easily change places, and some of the brackets can be installed with multiple red light therapy panels, and can be raised or lowered to meet your various needs for red light.
Mini Model, More Flexible
We have also introduced a mini model that is more convenient to use, flexible, and easy to carry, even if you travel, you will not lose the red light.
How does red light therapy work?
Red light therapy works by acting on the "power components" in the mitochondria of human cells, and with more energy, other cells can work more efficiently, such as repairing skin, promoting new cell growth and promoting skin rejuvenation. Red light therapy is a safe, natural way to speed up the healing process of burns, surgical incisions, and scars.
How long does it take for red light therapy to work ?
It is not an immediate miracle transformation that will occur overnight, but it will provide you with ongoing improvements that you will begin to see in anywhere from 24 hours to 2 months, depending on the condition, its severity, and how regularly the light is used.
How often do I need to use red light therapy ?
This depends on the condition you are treating and the device you are using. For most conditions, daily use for at least two weeks is recommended, followed by a once- or twice- weekly maintenance regimen
Do I need to continue to use the light as much when I start seeing results ?
Keep up the treatments until you reach your goal level of results. Then you can start a weekly maintenance schedule.
Once my problems have been resolved, do I stop using the light ?
It is best that you continue the use of the light once or twice per week as a part of a regular maintenance practice. This will help to make sure that the benefits will continue over the long-term.
Do you offer guarantee for the products ?
Yes, we offer 2 years warranty to our products.